SAC Funding Opportunities
Stanford Archaeology Center provides many opportunities for both undergraduate and graduate students to get financial assistance. We thank the generous donations from our alumni, and from Stanford University that make these possible.
We encourage all students to apply for this available funding.
Here are some of the ways:
- Archaeology Center Graduate Discretionary Funding
- Stanford Graduate Aid Funding
- Fellowships, Scholarships, or Grants: Money that does not need to be repaid upon completion of enrollment.
- Assistantships: Wages are paid for research or teaching performed while enrolled as part of your academic program. Tuition support is also provided.
- Student Loans: Funds advanced to you by a governmental or private lender, to be repaid (or possibly forgiven) after graduation.
- Outside Funding
- Stanford Undergraduate Supplemental Funding