SAC 20th Anniversary Logo Contest
Stanford Archaeology Center (SAC) 20th Anniversary Logo Design Competition
The Stanford Archaeology Center (SAC) is in search of a logo in honor of their 20th Anniversary! This contest is open to everyone at Stanford. The winning design will be used as the official logo for SAC’s 20th Anniversary.
Our hope is that the 20th Anniversary logo captures the Stanford Archaeology Center's rich history and impact in the archeology community.
The winner will receive the grand prize of $100 and swag bag of the 20th Anniversary items!
Deadline for Submissions: Friday, January 14, 2022 @ 11:59 pm
Winner Announced: Monday, January 31, 2022
Details for Submission:
Submit your entry by filling out this google form on or before Friday, January 14, 2022 @ 11:59 pm. Be prepared with the following information:
- Contact Phone Number
- Optional: Brief description of the concept for the logo
- Logo Entry (Must be PDF or JPG/JPEG)
Details for Qualified Entries
- Up to two submissions allowed but each participant will be considered for one award only
- Designs can be digital or hand drawn
- If hand drawn must be easily converted over to digital format
- All entries must be original work and not based on any pre-existing design
- Qualified Colors: Red (#8C1515) Black, Grey, Green
- Logo must fit within a Square or Circle
- Logo design must be simple, not overly detailed, and all elements must be discernible when reproduced in smaller sizes
- All submissions must be submitted in PDF or JPG/JPEG format
- Resolution at least 300 DPI
- Winner must sign a logo contract design agreement
Share this flyer!